1. My name is W. D. Farad.
2. I came to the wilderness of North America by myself.
3. My uncle was brought here by a trader 379 years ago.
4. My uncle does not speak his won language.
5. My uncle does not know he is my uncle.
6. He loved the devil because the he gives him nothing.
7. Why does he love the devil?
8. Because the devil planted fear in him when he was a little boy.
9. Why does he fear the devil now that he is a grown man?
10. Because the devil taught him to eat the wrong foods.
11. Does this have anything to do with the above question #10?
12. Yes, it makes him act other than his own self.
13. What is his own self?
14. A righteous Muslim.
15. Are there any Muslims other than righteous?
16. I beg your pardon, I have never heard of one.
17. How many Muslim sons are in the wilderness of North America?
18. Approximately 3 million.
19. How many original Muslims are in the wilderness of North America?
20. A little over 17 million.
21. Do you mean to tell me some of 17 million do not know they are Muslims?
22. Yes sir!
23. I came hardly believe that unless they are deaf, dumb, and blind.
24. They were made deaf, dumb, and blind when they were babies.
25. Can a devil fool a Muslim?
26. No, not nowadays.
27. Do you mean to say the devil fooled them 379 years ago?
28. Yes, a trader made an interorientation saying that they would receive more gold for their labor, more than they were earning in their own country.
29. Did they receive more gold?
30. The trader disappeared and there was no one left to speak there language.
31. Then what happened?
32. They wanted to go back home, but they could not swim 9,000 miles.
33. Why didnít their own people come and get them?
34. Because their own people did not know they were over here.
35. When did their own people find out they were over here?
36. Approximately 60 years ago.